BE Run 2019
September 8 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 am| RM65.00
- General details
- Eligibility & Categories
- Registration, Race pack and race pack collection
- Finisher items
Date : Sunday 8th September 2019
Time : 6.00AM – 10.00AM
Venue : Taman Rekreasi Bukit Jalil, Jalan 13/155c, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Flag Off : 7.30am
General Enquiries :
For enquiries on event details, arrangements & etc.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 019-4848633 / 013-3663242
- This competition is open to:
- Everyone who are 13 years old and above.
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 13 at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility of their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after BE Run 2019. NO registration is required for children aged below 13 years and therefore they will not be entitled for t-shirt, finisher medal, etc. Organizer cannot be held responsible for the safety and wellbeing of any child below the age of 13 years.
- BE Run 2019 shall be conducted under a set of running event rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2019.
|Early Bird Fee
(From 20/6/2019 until 10/7/2019)
(From 11/7/2019 until 11/8/2019)
|RM 50.00||RM 65.00|
Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at either of the following registration platform:
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will be invalid. Therefore, please ensure to pay online when you register.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Postal entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the Competition Committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
Race pack consists of Running Tee, a hand towel, a number bib and safety pins.
Please be advised that the quantity of the Running Tees’ ordered according to sizes are limited, therefore the distribution shall be carried out on first-come, first-served basis.
Date : Sunday 1st September 2019
Time : 10.00am – 6.00pm
Venue : Atria Shopping Gallery, Jalan SS22/23, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- There will be NO distribution of race packs on race day.
- All the race packs without any special arrangement with the organizer and not collected during the stipulated collection date, will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Any late collection of race pack(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organizer will be charged RM 10.00 per race packas late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race pack on the stipulated collection days only.
- For collection of 10 race pack and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to email@example.com latest by Friday 30th August 2019. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participant listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race pack collection days.
- Foreigners and outstation runners whom resides outside Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya)) who require special arrangement for race pack collection, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Friday 30th August 2019.
Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line to all participants.
No claims will be entertained thereafter.
There will be 1 drink station placed at 2.5km mark.
Water will be served in paper cups.
Water, Bun & Banana
Each participant shall receive a cream roll, 1 bottle of water & a banana upon completion of the run at the finish area.
No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather condition persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
The organizers reserve the right to use any photograph (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.