- This event has passed.
ABS EDU Family Fun Run 2018
April 22 @ 6:00 am
- General details
- Eligibility & Categories
- Registration, Race pack and race pack collection
- Finisher items
Date : Sunday 22nd April 2018
Time : 6.00 AM onwards
Venue : Monumen Alaf Baru, Presint 2, Putrajaya.
Category Type Distance Flag Off Time
Family Fun Run 5KM 7.45AM
Please see the entry fees as stipulated as below.
Age Early Bird Rate Normal
Children (4-17 yrs ) RM 45.00 RM 50.00
Adult (18 yrs & above) RM 55.00 RM 60.00
General Enquiries :
For enquiries on event details, arrangements & etc.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 013-3663242.
(22/2/2018 – 8/3/2018)
(9 – 31/3/2018)
|Gathering Time||Flag Off|
|A||Father & Daughter (4-6 years old) Fun Run||5km||RM 100.00||RM 110.00||6.00AM||7.45AM|
|B||Mother & Son (4-6 years old) Fun Run||5km||RM 100.00||RM 110.00||6.00AM||7.45AM|
|C||Father & Daughter (7-9 years old) Fun Run||5km||RM 100.00||RM 110.00||6.00AM||7.45AM|
|D||Mother & Son (7-9 years old) Fun Run||5km||RM 100.00||RM 110.00||6.00AM||7.45AM|
|E||Family Fun Run (A combination of any number of adults + any number of children. Minimum 1 adult & 1 child)||5km||45. 00 ( Children)
55.00 ( Adult)
|50. 00 ( Children)
60.00 ( Adult)
|F||Adult – Individual||5km||RM55.00||RM60.00||6.00AM||7.45AM|
- ABS Edu Family Fun Run 2018 is open to :
- Everyone aged 4 yrs and above.
- For the family category, it is compulsory for a parent/guardian aged 18yrs and above to register and accompany any child aged between 4 – 17 years.
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 4 within the 5km Fun Run at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility of their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after ABS Edu Family Fun Run 2018. NO registration is required for children aged below 4 years and therefore they will NOT be entitled for t-shirt, finisher medal, certificate and etc. Organizer cannot be held responsible for the safety and wellbeing of any child below the age of 4 years.
- ABS Edu Family Fun Run 2018 shall be conducted under a set of fun run rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2018.
Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at www.msports.com.my
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration. Therefore, please ensure to pay online when you register online.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed, so please select the category you’re eligible to sign up according to the age qualification. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- Postal entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the Competition Committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
Race pack consists of Running Tee, a number bib, safety pins and race guide (if any).
Please be advised that the quantity of the Running Tees’ ordered according to sizes are limited, therefore the distribution shall be carried out on first-come, first-served basis.
Race Pack Collection.
Date : Sat 21st April 2018
Time : 10.00am – 6.00pm
Venue : No 2A, Jalan Perak, Nadi 15, Presint 15, 62050 Putrajaya.
- There will be NO distribution of race packs on race day.
- All the race packs without any special arrangement with the organizer and not collected during the stipulated collection date, will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Any late collection of race pack(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organizer will be charged RM 10.00 per race packas the late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race pack on the stipulated collection days.
- For collection of 10 race pack and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Friday 13th April 2018. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participant listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race pack collection day.
- Foreigners and outstation runners whom resides outside Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya)) who require special arrangement for race pack collection, please drop us an email at email@example.com latest by Friday 13th April 2018.
T-shirt Sizing Chart
|Size||Chest Width (Armpit to Armpit)||Top Down Length|
All participants will receive their finisher certificate at the finish line.
No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line to all participants.
No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather condition persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
The organizers reserve the right to use any photograph (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.